- Open Access
Erratum to: Gigwa-Genotype investigator for genome-wide analyses
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 19 October 2016
- Accepted: 21 October 2016
- Published: 2 November 2016
The original article was published in GigaScience 2016 5:25
The original version of the article ‘Gigwa-Genotype investigator for genome-wide analyses. GigaScience 2016 5:25’  unfortunately contained an error.
In the Technical insights - Data structure section, the mentioned WIDDE application actually refers to “WIDDE: a Web-Interfaced next generation database for genetic diversity exploration, with a first application in cattle. BMC Genomics 2015 16:940” , not to “Knowledge engineering tools for reasoning with scientific observations and interpretations: a neural connectivity use case. BMC Bioinf. 2011;12(1):351”.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Sempéré G, Philippe F, Dereeper A, Ruiz M, Sarah G, Larmande P. Gigwa-Genotype investigator for genome-wide analyses. Gigascience [Internet]. 2016;5:25. [cited 2016 Sep 24]. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27267926.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Sempéré G, Moazami-Goudarzi K, Eggen A, Laloë D, Gautier M, Flori L. WIDDE: a Web-Interfaced next generation database for genetic diversity exploration, with a first application in cattle. BMC Genomics [Internet]. 2015;16:940. Available from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/16/940.View ArticleGoogle Scholar